Just can’t get enough of that Catholic schoolgirl melodrama.
This is my third time trying to post this. So its really stripped down.
- MariMite 4th = best season so far
- further (much-needed) depth to Suguru and Touko is great, no longer one-note characters
- Touko is probably my favorite character now; Sachiko is starting to bore me
- not enough focus on Yoshino; I’m annoyed we didn’t get to see her friendship with Nana develop – we were shown shots of it, and were told that Rei feels left out, but we haven’t actually seen it itself; this is something which probably wouldn’t irritate me as much if Yoshino hadn’t already been the second-year we see the least/get developed the least over the course of the series
- the Rei-Sachiko bicycle scene in episode six made me swoon a little
- needs more Suguru hitting on Yuuki
- very solid animation, particularly noticeable on Touko’s hair – has fullness to it anime hair usually lacks
- Yumi-Touko storyline makes me happy, its already pretty interesting
- please hit Yumi and Touko with the yuri stick, please please please
- Yumi’s mother is hilarious
- ED animation = lulz; don’t like the music much, though, or the OP music, because I’m a raging snob (or MariMite loser, as Erica over at Okazu would say)
- don’t see it going sour any time soon, so long as the Yumi-Touko storyline doesn’t melodrama out on us like the Sachiko-Yumi storyline did back in Haru
Of course, what is amusing about this third posting attempt is that I’m sitting a room full of Catholics.