I need Shiki like the damn vampires need blood.
I wonder if this means I can finally get away with biting the neighbors…?
By the way, the above picture is so odd to me, as Sunako looks to have been aged by about five years while Muroi simultaneously has gotten smacked with the moe stick.
- continued to spend way too much time on 4ch /cm’s Shiki thread; continued to be visually assaulted by OzakixTatsumi pictures; gave up so as to avoid punching babies out of frustration
- tried to find my Vampire Princess Miyu TV DVD’s again… failed miserably
- looked at Vampire Knight manga at bookstore – there’s a vampire named Shiki in it! remembered that said vampire seemed vaguely homoerotic for a volume… and then was paired off with a girl; bought xxxHolic instead
- watched episode of ‘Vampire Diaries’; it was just as awful as expected
- re-watched first two volumes of ‘Bloodhound: The Vampire Gigolo’ – laughed so hard that I cried; didn’t feel creeped out or anxious at all
- checked Shiki section of fanfiction.net again; flung self under table and cried for an hour
- quest for copy of Interview with the Vampire still a failure; picked up Rice’s Ramses, The Damned even though I knew it was about a mummy… vampires > mummies
- dug out old set of glow-in-the-dark fangs; scared small-ish children, but still felt the ache for Shiki
- braved library to get anthology of vampire stories; turned out to be children’s day… small children running all around my ankles as I tried desperately to not trip over them; book missing from shelf, child dropped lollipop on my shoe and it got stuck
I can only take so much!
Also: mummies. I have never understood them. What is so scary about a corpse wrapped in bandages? Zombies can bite you and turn you into a zombie, but mummies cannot. If you whack them with anything, they fall to dust!
Hmm, Togainu no Chi starts this Sunday. And apparently Aniplex USA is going to stream it subbed. Maybe it can help me feel less lonely without my Shiki. Uguu, it doesn’t actually start until October 7th… =(