Damn you, anime fandom, damn you to hell! You’ve finally ruined me, dragging me into the true pits of degeneracy! Was it not enough that you made it almost impossible to not see BL in EVERYTHING? Was it not enough that you made me into a 4ch addict? Was it not enough that I now actually watch hentai?
I give up. I have a raging crush on an anime character. The last time this happened, I was eleven years old, so I can very easily sweep that aside as being just symptomatic of my age. (I admired Ethan Frome when I was sixteen, I did not have a crush on him!) But a crush on an anime character when one is twenty-two? Seriously?! Dammit, fandom! You’ve seduced me to the dark side, brought me over to your dimly-lit caves of doom and 2D love…I am no longer fit for marriage! I demand that you take responsibility for it, fandom!
This officially renders my previous low (finding that people on crutches are a total turn-on) no longer my absolute low. At the rate I’m going, I will probably start dating a dakikamura within the next year. And then I will propose to it, and I won’t have any idea where to put the ring. Or how to tell my parents that their only daughter is pillowsexual.
As this is something that I would normally have just stuck on Twitter if I didn’t consider Twitter to be a further degradation of culture and intellectualism and therefore a true evil, I will now include other random bits that would’ve normally been a Twitter-thing:
- for some reason no one seems nearly as excited as I am about the fact that I just changed my ringtone to Jigglypuff singing
- I finally caaaaved and wrote a fanfic which I intend to dedicate to Caraniel for being my fellow loser Shiki BL fan
- this also is the first time I’ve written a fanfic in a year and a half… at least this time it isn’t a Strawberry Panic fanfic
- Maiden Rose is AWFUL
- fucking legendary birds! fucking lack of infinite number of Master Balls cheat!
- I’m baking cookies right now
- did you know that the sun never sets on badass?
- if you haven’t watched Tamayura yet, you are wrong; the first episode is a bit blah, but the second one is fantastic
- speaking of Jigglypuff, I really wish they were real; wouldn’t it be so nice if you had one for when you were trying to fall asleep at night? you could hug it and have it sing you to sleep… it’d be so cuddly and it wouldn’t take so long to fall asleep! I just really want a Jigglypuff
- everyone should just thank me now that I didn’t entitle this post ‘The Decay of the Fan’… anyone who gets the reference will now get a high-five
EDIT: HOLY FUCK THE OVEN JUST NEARLY BLEW UP WTFFFFFFFFF
Don’t worry, it didn’t, I’m fine.
EDIT #2: WHAAAT DID NO ONE SEE THAT HORRIBLE GRAMMATICAL ERROR I MADE?!?! I am so embarrassed…